Wednesday, March 30, 2016

7 Days In....

WOW! So I am 7 days into this challenge and I feel great! No really I do! I have lost 8.75 inches and 2.7 lbs.  While that may not seem like a big deal to some of the other major losses for me it is grand.  I do find it funny but I don't mind the taste of the products.  The snacks are weird but they taste ok.  I think maybe because I started eating cleaner in January (no more sodas and no fast food) so maybe my tongue didn't go into shock.  I also started my week a bit differently than the recommended schedule.  No way could I cleanse on the 3rd day, I mean IU was playing! I had to watch the game.  Sadly we lost so maybe I should have on second thought. Not to mention starting a new job on Monday and then there was Easter...... ANYWAY... My cleanse day was yesterday.
SO many asked "how did it go???"  FINE.  Oddly I wasn't hungry all day.  Not until I got home and was ready for bed.  Then my tummy said " Well?  Where's the food?"  I drank a glass of water and went to bed.  I woke up ready to go and as mentioned inches and pounds lighter than a week ago.
I plan to go back to my original schedule of cleansing on Mondays.  I figure it is the best way to recover from any splurging over the weekend.  My goal is to lose weight and inches the right way and make a life style change not go into solitary confinement! :)
I already am used to my shakes and love the energy.  For those who are just starting hang in there, it really does take a day or two to get used to the routine.  Once you do it will be natural. Like they say after ten days it becomes a habit.  This could be a good one!
Chat with you all soon!  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment